Shareholders and Investors
Aena guarantees society's right to public information.
Update date: 11 November 2022.
2. Executive Management Committee
3. Senior Management for the purposes of RD 451/2012
4. Board of Directors
5. Organization chart
1. Supplier contracting
2. Commercial contracting
4. Public subsidies or aid (Aena S.M.E., S.A. does not receive public subsidies or aid, so there is currently no information to be published).
5. Budgets (consolidated with ENAIRE in accordance with current regulations)
6. Financial information: annual accounts and internal audit reports
7. Audit reports by external agencies:
Report of the Court of Accounts on the audit of the patrimonial and constitution operations of AENA Aeropuertos, S.A. (PDF - 404.05 kB)
Audit report on the degree of compliance by Aena, S.A., SEPES Entidad Pública Empresarial de Suelo, Empresa Nacional de Residuos Radioactivos, S.A. and Ingeniería y Economía del Transporte S.M.E., M.P., S.A. with the main recommendations included
8. Senior management remuneration and severance pay for leaving office
9. Decisions on authorisation or recognition of compatibility:
List of compatibilities in force (PDF - 155.0 kB)
10. Statistical information (Annual Report on Non-Financial Information)
11. Denial resolutions
1. Air transport and tourism
2. Relevant figures
3. Know your rights