Request assistance, indicating your particular needs, so that everything is prepared for when you arrive at the airport and you will have no difficulties during your trip.
You should know that:
- the service is free (minors must travel accompanied).
- it is only for assistance in Aena airports.
- you can book it for a maximum of 4 flights in one single request.
- you must book it at least 48 hours before the flight. Even if your flight is not listed in our system (48 hours prior), we will process your booking just the same.
- To guarantee the service can be provided, it is recommended to request assistance at least 48 hours before your departure time.
- you must be at the meeting point 2.5 hours before your flight departs (this cannot be changed).
- you must also inform your airline and/or tour operator.
- airlines can apply transport restrictions on your mobility equipment. If you travel with your own wheelchair/electric motorcycle, you should check with your airline.
What we will ask you for:
- your contact information (including email address) and assistance needs.
- the date, time, flight number, departure and arrival airports, (these appear on your booking or boarding pass).