Request assistance, indicating your particular needs, so that everything is prepared for when you arrive at the airport and you will have no difficulties during your trip.
You should know that:
- the service is free-of-charge and is for persons with reduced mobility or disability.
- minors must be accompanied (as this is not a care and custody service).
- it is only for assistance in Aena airports.
- you can book it for a maximum of 4 flights in one single request.
- to guarantee the quality of the service provided, it is necessary request the assistance at least 48 hours before your flight departure time.
- even if your flight is not listed in our system, we will process your booking just the same.
- you must be at the meeting point 2.5 hours before your flight departs (this cannot be changed).
- you must also inform your airline and/or tour operator.
- airlines may place limits on transporting your mobility equipment. If you are travelling with your own wheelchair/mobility scooter, we recommend you check with your airline.
What we will ask you for?:
- your contact information (including email address) and assistance needs.
- the date, time, flight number, departure and arrival airports, (these appear on your booking or boarding pass).