Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat
All the services available in the airport
When you disembark from the plane, please follow the signs to Passport Control (if necessary) and to the baggage reclaim hall and Customs.
After disembarking, if your flight originated in a non-Schengen area country, you will have to through Passport Control.
After leaving the plane, please follow the signs to the baggage reclaim hall assigned to your flight:
In Terminal T1:
- Carousel 00 (Barcelona-Madrid Air Corridor): passengers arriving from Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport on an Iberia or associated flight, except those arriving from other origins and who have transferred at that airport, or those who have checked in special baggage.
- General lounge (Sky Centre): all other passengers.
In Terminal T2:
- T2A: All passengers coming from non-Schengen countries, except those who have flown with Easyjet.
- T2B: All passengers coming from Schengen countries, except those who have flown with Easyjet.
- T2C: All Easyjet passengers.
You can check whether the country of origin of your flight belongs to the Schengen or non-Schengen area by clicking on this link.
Once you are in the appropriate hall, if you checked in luggage at the airport you departed from, look at the screens to see which baggage reclaim carousel has been assigned to your flight.
For lost or damaged luggage, please go to your airline or handling agent's desk.
Josep Tarradellas Barcelona-El Prat Airport has a Customs service in the arrivals area of terminals T1, T2 A, T2 B and T2 C, and in the non-Schengen-Schengen transit area in T1.
If coming from a country outside the European Union, you must decide whether you are carrying goods which need to be declared, and go through airport Customs. Some examples of goods that must be declared are: food, high-value electronics, cash over 10,000 euros, etc. If in doubt, the best option is to ask at Customs.