Companions will be allowed to enter the terminal. Remember that it is compulsory to wear a mask in the airport grounds.
All airport terminals are operational. From 15 October, companions will be allowed to enter the terminal. Remember that it is compulsory to wear a mask and that you must not go to the airport or travel at all if you have any symptoms of disease.
- If you are coming from abroad, you must fill the Health Control Form (FCS) and show the QR code at the Border Health Control. Get to know more
- All passengers in a country or risk zone (except for children under 12 years of age) must provide one of the following supporting documents with the requirements established by the health authority: be vaccinated against COVID -19 , recovered from COVID-19 or a diagnostic test (such as PCR or rapid antigen test), performed 48 hours before the trip, which has been negative. At any time, the passenger may be asked to prove these documents. Consult de policy here.
- All passengers in a high risk country will have to present, regardless of having a vaccination or recovery certificate, your SpTH QR code together with a SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic test certificate, with a negative result. Consult the policy here.
- On 1 July, the EU Digital COVID Certificate came into force. It is a document that allows travel between EU countries with proof that the person has been vaccinated against COVID-19, has recovered from the disease or has a negative test from within the last 48-72 hours as established by the different countries. You can apply for it at the following link.
- Consult the FAQ of Spain Travel Health.
For flights departing from Spain, we recommend consulting the specific forms and requirements of each Autonomous Community.
– The use of a mask is compulsory.
– Passengers coming from third countries must bring to the airport the FCS health control form (download here that can be done before the trip from the website of the Ministry for Health spth.gob.es or in the mobile application.
- Remember that you should not go to the airport or travel in case you have symptoms of illness.
- Before you come to the airport, check the health control requirements and entry documents for the country you are travelling to.