San Sebastián Airport offers free visits to its facilities with the aim of making mainly the academic world aware of the airport environment and the different processes that take place there.
- San Sebastián Airport has established a visit programme that seeks to promote the understanding of the airport; it is specially aimed at primary or secondary school, technical schools and universities, each visit being designed according to the needs of each group.
- The program offers all students the opportunity to experience, watch and discover the world of airports, air transport and aviation. This way, they can establish the relationship that exists between that industry and the social and economical development of our society.
- Visits, which are arranged in advance, last three hours and are for children over six years old.
- For every 10 students it is necessary to have 1 guardian.
- The schedule is to be agreed with the airport.