The taxi service at A Coruña Airport does not have a fixed fare. The amounts will depend on the taximeter (time/km) or the prices per km/time, if it does not have a taximeter. To these amounts we will add the complements. The amounts are established by the Consellería de Infraestructuras y Movilidad in the Order of 26 April 2022.
The price of a taxi from A Coruña to the airport or from the airport to the city is around €20, including the airport supplement of €3.60, which is applied in accordance with the regulations.
Indicative amounts to other destinations:
A Coruña fares
FARE 1 WITH TAXIMETER
FARE 2 WITH TAXIMETER
FARE 1 WITHOUT TAXIMETER
FARE 2 WITHOUT TAXIMETER
(1) Fare A: services provided from Monday to Saturday working days, between 06:00 and 22:00.
(2) Fare B: services provided on Sundays, public holidays, or between 06:00 and 22:00, as well as on 24 and 31 December.
(3) Taximeter: in general, the provision of a taximeter is not compulsory in municipalities with less than 10,000 inhabitants.
(4) Minimum fare: the minimum fare shall cover the first 3 km of the journey, in services without a taximeter, and shall include the corresponding distance and time jumps, so that only after the distance or time corresponding to the first jump shall the successive steps begin to be counted, in vehicles fitted with a taximeter.
(5) Waiting time: caused by the temporary abandonment of the car by the user. The user shall be entitled to the first 15 minutes of the first hour of waiting time free of charge.
SEE TIMES, STOPS AND FARES