Line C-1 of Renfe Cercanías runs from terminal T4 of Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas airport to the city centre.
The Aeropuerto T4 station has wider turnstiles than usual to allow for luggage, and ticket machines selling all Renfe products.
There are free buses that connect all the airport's terminals.
- Information telephone: 902 320 320
You can buy these tickets at the ticket counters and machines at train stations. All monthly travel passes and tourist passes issued by the Consorcio de Transportes de Madrid are accepted.
Frequency: 30 minutes. During the closure of Metro Line 8, trains will run every 15-20 minutes.
Approximate journey time from Aeropuerto T4 station:
- Chamartín (connecting to long distance trains): 11 minutes.
- Nuevos Ministerios (financial district): 18 minutes.
- Atocha (connecting to long-distance trains, the Renfe AVE high-speed train, and the Prado, Reina Sofía and Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza museums: 25 minutes.
- Méndez Álvaro (connecting to long-distance buses): 29 minutes.
- Príncipe Pío (connecting to long-distance buses and transport hub): 38 minutes.
With the help of