GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE AENA S.A. WEBSITE
Aena S.A. creates and updates the site identified under the domain name www.aena.es, so that the information it contains may be of public use.
Access to and browsing this website implies knowledge and unreserved acceptance of all the legal information and conditions for its use.
These general conditions have the purpose of regulating access to, browsing and use of this website, however, notwithstanding these, Aena S.A. may establish specific conditions to regulate the use and/or contracting of specific services offered through the website. In the event of any discrepancy between that stipulated in the general conditions and the content of the specific conditions for a particular service, that established in the latter will prevail.
- Contact details of Aena S.A.:
- Address: Arturo Soria, 109. 28043, Madrid.
- C.I.F (Tax Id. number): A86212420
- Contact telephone: 902 404 704
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Aena S.A. is registered in the Companies Register of Madrid under Volume 28806, Folio 211, Section 8, Page M-518648 (Tomo 28.806, Folio 211, Sección 8, Hoja M-518648).
2. Scope of application
This legal notice regulates the use of the Internet portal service www.aena.es which Aena S.A. makes available to Internet users.
Aena S.A. has independent legal status, separate from that of the central government, full legal capacity and ability to act in fulfilment of its purposes, and has its own assets.
3. Responsibility Waiver
Aena S.A. makes every effort to avoid any mistakes in the content that may appear on this website.
Aena S.A. guarantees neither the exactness nor the updated status of the information that may be obtained on this website, which may be modified without notice.
Aena S.A. assumes no responsibility arising from third-party use of the content of this site.
All the information contained (by way of example, without limitation, those concerning flight times, calls for tender, maps, employment offers, etc.) is of a purely informative nature. The information presented is not necessarily exhaustive, complete, correct nor updated. In the case of bids and legal texts, no guarantees are made that the reproduction is an exact copy of that adopted officially. Only texts published in the printed versions of the corresponding official bulletins or in the media are considered authentic.
The information provided by Aena S.A. is general and involves no professional or legal advice.
Aena S.A. will carry out its best efforts to ensure that the website suffers no interruptions, but cannot guarantee the absence of technological failures, nor the permanent availability of the Portal and of the services it contains and, therefore, shall not hold itself liable for any damages that may be incurred due to lack of availability or failures in access caused by disconnection, breakdowns, overloads or network shutdowns for which Aena S.A. cannot be held responsible.
Aena S.A. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may alter your IT system. Aena S.A. waives any responsibility for damages or loss of any kind due to viruses or harmful elements.
4. Service subscriptions
In general terms, access to the utilities in the website does not require prior subscription or user registration. Notwithstanding the above, access to some of the services that are provided through the website may require that a subscription form be filled out beforehand. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the information that is provided when filling out the subscription form/s. Users undertake and are responsible for maintaining all the information that is provided in such a way as to ensure that it reflects their true situation, at all times.
If, as a result of the registration, users are issued a password, they undertake to maintain the password secret and to use it and access such services with due diligence. Therefore, users are responsible for appropriately storing any identification details and/or passwords that are supplied to them by Aena S.A. and for keeping them confidential. Furthermore, they undertake not to allow third parties to use them, either temporarily or permanently, nor to allow other persons access to them. The user will be responsible for the unlawful use of the services by any non-authorised third party who uses a password for said purposes due to the non-diligent use or loss of the password by the user.
Pursuant to the provisions of Constitutional Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, you are hereby informed that the personal data you provide via the website at www.aena.es will be added to various files owned by Aena S.A. for the purposes explained below:
- As regards the Contact methods provided via our website, the purpose is to provide a response to your requests for contact, services, information, queries, suggestions or complaints of any nature that we may receive by making use of the contact methods provided.
- As regards the Aena Jobs section, the purpose is to manage your requests for employment and the information provided to us via our website in relation to the recruitment processes undertaken within the Aena Group.
- As regards our Customer Club, the purpose is to send you, via the methods you provide to us, commercial and informative communications regarding all the services offered at the Airports, whether those services are offered by Aena directly (parking, VIP Lounges and flight information) or by third parties (retail, advertising, rental vehicles, air transport, tourism or any other services that may be of interest to you and provided by third parties at our airports).
- As regards the sale of Publications, the purpose is to manage the orders you make via our website, as well as to send you, via the methods you provide to us, commercial information relating to our offers and news that may be of interest to you.
- As regards the Aena Car Park Bookings, the purpose is to manage the car parking space booking that you make via our website, as well as to send you, via the methods you provide to us, commercial information relating to our offers and news that may be of interest to you.
- As regards the airport VIP Lounges, the purpose is to manage your VIP Lounge access purchases that you make via our website, as well as to send you, via the methods you provide to us, commercial information relating to our offers and news that may be of interest to you.
- As regards the PRM Services, we hereby inform you that the data you provide via the form provided for this purpose on the Aena website will be used to manage the PRM services requested by you.
As regards mobile payment, Aena offers you the option to access the services via your mobile telephone by downloading the app onto your device.
Whenever you use the mobile app on your device, we will collect information on the Wi-Fi access points or your latitude and longitude in order for this information to help us display your location and offer you our services. You are hereby informed of your option to allow or refuse access to your location while using the app by activating/deactivating the location services in the settings on your device.
As regards Mobile Payments, your are hereby informed that, unless you associate the payment made to your status as a “Customer Club” member, the only information that will be requested from you and stored in the files owned by Aena will be: the last four digits of your credit card, which will be processed for the sole purpose of allowing you to identify the card used for payment of the contracted service; your car's license plate, which will be used to establish the length of time you have used the parking services offered by Aena and for billing you for said services; and your DNI for identification purposes when paying for access to one of the VIP lounges managed by Aena via your mobile device.
In the event that you associate the payment made via our mobile app to your status as a “Customer Club” member, we will inform you that Aena will process the information collected to create a commercial profile on you as member of the “Customer Club”, segmentation of the customers who form part of the Club, the sending of personalised commercial offers and improvement of your experience as user of our mobile app.
Furthermore, if you contract any product requiring a payment and said payment is not made within the allotted time thereby failing to comply with legislation governing such matters, the information on you as a debtor may be added to files related to breach of financial obligations.
Furthermore, we hereby inform you that Aena may use the information provided to us by you via our website to conduct studies and statistical analyses.
Aena, S.A., as the data controller, will adopt the technical and organisational measures necessary in order to guarantee the security of the personal data you provide to us, preventing their loss or unauthorised alteration, manipulation or access.
You are also reminded that you may exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as well as revoke the consent granted, before Aena S.A. by the means legally established, by contacting Aena's Central Data Protection Office - Oficina Central de Protección de Datos de Aena, C/ Arturo Soria no. 109, 28043 Madrid.
6. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
© Aena S.A., 2014.
Aena S.A. is the holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website, as well as of its content.
The texts, designs, images, databases, logos, structure and other elements of this site are protected by intellectual property laws and international treaties. Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, public communication, or any other use of the content, either whole or in part, of this website, carried out by any means or through any medium, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited, except with prior written authorisation from Aena S.A. Any infringement of these rights may lead to due legal proceedings.
7. Connections or hypertext links with the website
Users or owners of other websites who wish to create a hypertext link (hereinafter link) to the website should ensure and undertake to respect the rules set out by Aena S.A. regarding internet links.
- The link may only be to the Main Page or Homepage of www.aena.es, unless express written authorisation is given by Aena S.A.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must lead the user, with one click, to the URL address http://www.aena.es and must feature the whole of the screen of the Main Page of www.aena.es. Under no circumstances, except with the express written authorisation of Aena S.A., should the website that embeds the link reproduce, in any way, www.aena.es, include it as a part of their website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages ofwww.aena.es.
- Aena S.A. does not authorise the setting up of a link to www.aena.es from websites containing materials, information or contents that are unlawful, illegal, degrading, obscene or, in general, which contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
- Aena S.A. recommends that websites interested in creating a link to www.aena.es use the Aena S.A. brand logo to illustrate the link.
In any case, the inclusion of connections or links to the website by other websites does not imply that Aena S.A. maintains any kind of relationship or association with the owner of the website in which the link, is established, or that Aena S.A. promotes, endorses, guarantees or recommends the contents of the aforementioned portals or websites.
For its part, the Aena S.A. website may contain links to other portals or websites not managed by Aena S.A. Aena S.A. accepts no responsibility for the information contained in these portals or websites that can be accessed through links or search bars on the web pages of Aena S.A. The presence of links on the web pages of Aena S.A. have a merely informative purpose.
8. Restrictions of access
Aena S.A. reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to discretionally deny access to this website or any part thereof for any user.
9. Applicable law and authorised jurisdiction
The use of elements from this site implies acceptance of the legal warnings expressed herein and, more particularly, any disputes related to this site will be governed exclusively by Spanish law, the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being the only applicable authorities.
10. Modification of these conditions and warnings
Aena S.A. reserves the right to modify the conditions and warnings applicable to this website.
11. Specific services
Air traffic information
The flight information contained in this website is the most up to date that is available. It is based on confirmed operational data and estimates provided to Aena S.A. by the airline companies.
Aena S.A. makes every effort to ensure its reliability and that it is immediately updated. However, if you want more information about a specific flight, please contact the airline company.
For information on the check-in times and the time you should arrive before the scheduled time of departure, we recommend that you contact the airline operating the flight.
If you are a passenger or accompanying a passenger and look at the website before going to the airport, take into account that flight information is updated in real time and can change during your journey. Please contact the airline company to confirm these details.
Bear in mind that all times are shown in local time.
Aena S.A. does not accept responsibility for any damages that may be incurred, either directly or indirectly, as a result of use of the air traffic information on this website.
Contracting of Suppliers and Commercial Contracts
Through its website, Aena S.A. provides the general public with information about any bidding currently under way and other contracting issues.
All the facts, documents and details contained therein are exclusively for information purposes. Only texts published in the Official State Gazette, Official Journal of the European Communities and other media outlets shall be regarded as authentic.
Aena S.A. assumes no liability for any actions that private individuals may undertake on the basis of the information contained in these pages.
Aena S.A. jobs
On its website, Aena S.A. provides the possibility of being informed of and participating in employment announcements from Aena S.A., as well as information on the professional activities that are carried out in Aena S.A.