The Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas airport is updating its retail commercial services. A unique opportunity to establish your company up in the no. 1 airport within the network.
- In T1 (Non-Schengen): 7 premises measuring 50 to 100 m2.
- In T1 (Schengen): 3 premises measuring 80, 160 and 500 m2.
- In T2: 1 premises measuring 270 m2.
- In T3: 3 premises measuring 60 to 110 m2.
Aena's Commercial Objectives for its clients:
- Offer the best brands, the best offer.
- Improve the shopping experience.
- Position the offer by price and separate it into categories, with innovative, exclusive travel retail formats.
- Improve all airport processes.
- Boost shopping with new technologies.
In total there are more than 1,700 m2available, comprising 14 premises that will complement the existing commercial services and cover the needs of the 8.2 million passengers in departures who use terminals T1, T2 and T3.
In the attached documents you'll find below, you can see all of the available store areas, the timeline for the commercialisation process and other information of interest.
- Go to www.aena.es
- Download the bidding conditions.
- The bidding conditions include the following documentation, to be presented:
- Envelope 1 (administrative documentation)
- Envelope 2 (technical and solvency-related documentation)
- Envelope 3 (economic offer)
Envelope 2. To be evaluated:
- Brand value
- Management model
- Design of de locale
- Variable revenue
- Minimum revenue guaranteed: from 70% to 80% (Variable Revenue for Estimated Sales)
If you would like to be up to date with the latest opportunities for establishing your brand in Aena airports, click on this link: http://www.empresas.aena.es.