There are areas designated for parking bicycles. These areas are unguarded and free of charge.
There are two areas for parking bicycles by terminal T1. The first is located between the taxi lane and the private vehicle lane. The second is located outside the P1 car park, next to the raised area and the lifts, and near the VIP car park meeting point.
There are also two bicycle parking areas by terminal T2. The first is located on the pavement in front of the arrivals areas, opposite the express car park. The second is located next to the VIP car park (the Metro area).
At terminal T3, the bicycle parking area is located next to the entrance, on the pavement that leads to the T2 arrival lounges.
At terminal T4 it is located on the arrivals floor, near the entrance to the left-luggage office.
With the help of
- Terminal T1 arrivals lane: 20 uncovered spaces.
- Terminal T1 near the P1 car park:10 uncovered spaces.
- Terminal T2 arrivals lane:20 covered spaces
- Terminal T2 VIP car park: 10 uncovered spaces.
- Terminal T3 arrivals lane:18 covered spaces
- Terminal T4 arrivals: 30 uncovered spaces.