Lost and found
Offices for claiming or recovering belongings left behind in the airport.
Instructions to recover your lost objects:
- Describe: your belongings, date, flight number, contact information, etc. Be as precise as possible. The information provided must be detailed enough to unequivocally identify your object. Send the description:
- Confirmation: if your objects are found, we will get in touch with you and provide a registration number.
- Make an appointment: request an appointment at least 72 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pick-up: the owner must provide proof of identity (national ID card or passport) and a written authorisation if the person who is picking up the object is not the owner.
The lost property service is free of charge and therefore items cannot be shipped. If you cannot come to the airport, we recommend that you contact a courier service that could deliver your object to you.
The lost property office is located in the T3 departures area, behind check-in desks 363-385.
- Telephone: 952 048 837 / 952 048 851
- E/mail: email@example.com
- Opening hours: 24 hours
With the help of