People with reduced mobility
The airport offers free special assistance for passengers with reduced mobility. Request assistance so that everything is ready when you arrive at the airport.
Request the support service for persons with reduced mobility on our website at least 48 hours in advance.
Remember that you must always report your needs to the airline in order to ensure your seat on the plane.
Aena also places a telephone helpline at your disposal which will attend your reduced mobility needs 24 hours a day.
Telephone 902 404 704 / (+34) 91 321 10 00.
- Bus-stop. Ebene 1. Departures
- Domestic Terminal area arrivals forecourt
- Terminal area 2 arrivals forecourt
- Check-in area. Desks 401-406
- Desks 101-108 departures forecourt
- Desks 201-234 departures forecourt
- Desks 301-352 departures forecourt
- Check-in area. Desks 101-118
- Check-in area. Desks 201-234
- Check-in area. Desks 301-352
- Gates C19 - C21
In compliance with the European Parliament regulation EC1107/2006, as from 26 July 2008 all European airports will operate an assistance service for passengers with reduced mobility.
This European Union measure represents great social progress for disabled people and, therefore, all the financial, material and human resources have been put in place to enable all Spanish Airports to provide a quality service that guarantees access to air travel for everyone and between all points within European territory, irrespective of their disability.
With the help of