People with reduced mobility
A free assistance service for passengers with reduced mobility. Request assistance so that on your arrival at the airport everything is ready.
Request the support service for persons with reduced mobility on our website at least 48 hours in advance.
Remember that you must always report your needs to the airline in order to ensure your seat on the plane.
Aena also places a telephone helpline at your disposal which will attend your reduced mobility needs 24 hours a day.
Telephone 902 404 704 / (+34) 91 321 10 00.
Barcelona-El Prat airport has meeting points related with the support service for persons with reduced mobility.
- T1. Car park in surface-Car park G (use exclusively for vehicles with headroom over 2.20m). Number 19
- T1, floor 0, Intermodal lobby. Number 18
- T1, ground floor. Arrivals approach road, central bus rank. Number 17
- T1. Car Park Building, floor 2 - La Plaza lobby. Number 16
- T1, floor 1. Air Corridor Barcelona-Madrid lobby. Number 15
- T1, floor 3. Departures forecourt. Number 13
- T1, floor 1. Air Corridor Barcelona Madrid Departures forecourt. Number 14
- T2A. Building Departures/Arrivals forecourt. Number 11
- T2 B. Car park in surface. Number 4
- T2 B. Departures/Arrivals lobby. Number 5
- T2B. Arrivals/Departures forecourt. Number 6
- T2B (Intermodal). Car park in surface. Number 7
- T2 B (Intermodal). Departures lobby. Number 8
- T2 B (Intermodal). Departures forecourt. Number 9
- T2 C. Arrivals/Departures forecourt. Number 3
- Rail station. Number 12
In compliance with the European Parliament regulation EC1107/2006, as from 26 July 2008 all European airports will operate an assistance service for passengers with reduced mobility.
This European Union measure represents great social progress for disabled people and, therefore, all the financial, material and human resources have been put in place to enable all Spanish Airports to provide a quality service that guarantees access to air travel for everyone and between all points within European territory, irrespective of their disability.
With the help of