Services to resolve incidents with checked baggage, left luggage and other services.
- Telephone: 932 930 648
- Telephone: 901 111 342
- Telephone: 932 984 562
- Telephone: 932 984 737
- E/mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 678 700 046
- Telephone: 902 486 648
Luggage storage and management service located in the intermodal lobby of terminal T1 (floor P0), on the lowest level of the Plaza, and in the check-in lobby of terminal T2. The T1, open 24 hours, the T2, from 6.00 to 22.00 h. The prices are:
Normal luggage (suitcases or similar)
For a 2-hour period, €6/item of luggage; for each 24-hour period after the first 2 hours, €10/item of luggage.
Special 25% discount if leaving 4 to 10 pieces of luggage; 35% discount if leaving 11 to 15 pieces of luggage; and 50% discount if leaving 16 or more pieces of luggage.
Special luggage (surfboard, bicycle, etc.)
For a 2-hour period, €9/item of luggage; for each 24-hour period after the first 2 hours, €15/item of luggage.
From the 8th day the price will be €10.50/piece of luggage for each additional 24-hour period. From the 15th day the price will be €6.50/piece of luggage for each additional 24-hour period.
If the customer loses the reclaim ticket there will be a penalty charge of €10.
- T1 telephone: 932 971 213
- T2 telephone: 932 971 272
- Opening hours: 24 hours
- Opening hours: 6:00 to 22:00
The airport has plastic-wrapping machines located at departures areas of terminals T1 and T2 B.
- Customer assistance: +800 126 000 86
- E/mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.truestargroup.com/ New Window
Luggage collection service with tour group operators:
- Collection of cases at the baggage carousels and transfer to the vehicle parked in authorised zones of the airport complex.
- Collection of cases from the customer’s vehicle parked in authorised zones of the airport complex and transfer to the check-in desk.
The trolleys are available in the car parks, in departures floor of the different terminals, in the baggage reclaim halls and in the different boarding areas. You can consult their location on the airport maps.
With the help of