Interactive noise map
The WebTrak system enables the flight path of planes taking off from or landing at Barcelona airport and noise levels to be observed associated with them.
The information provided by the WebTrak includes flight number, type of aircraft, altitude and flight path taken.
The main queries that users can make are:
- Display of aircraft movements:
- Take-offs are represented in green.
- Landings are represented in red.
- Display of noise levels measured by the 13 TMR (Noise Monitoring Terminals) installed around the airport.
- Selection of the time period you wish to consult. Historic data over a period of 60 days may be consulted.
- Selection of the geographical area to display.
With this application, Aena wishes to provide the inhabitants of the areas close to Barcelona-El Prat airport with reliable and transparent information regarding aeronautical operations and the acoustic levels generated by them.
If you have any problems accessing WebTrak or if you wish to send us your queries and comments, please contact:
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport.
- Bloque Técnico. T2
- El Prat de Llobregat
- 08820 Barcelona
- Telephone: 932 971 203
- Email: email@example.com
For further information about WebTrak, view the Frequently Asked Questions.