Valencia Airport's Environment Department has Noise Measurement Terminals (NMT) located in strategic places around the perimeter of the airport to detect, measure and associate the noise produced by aircraft as they fly over the microphones installed in strategic zones in the surrounding area.
The locations of the measurement terminals were selected in order to correctly measure environmental noise levels in the airport's area of influence. There are 9 fixed terminals and 1 mobile terminal for the daily monitoring of aircraft noise pollution.
- Location of NMTs:
- TMR-1: Airport (Control tower of the former air base)
- TMR-2: Airport (ILS building Departure point 30)
- TMR-3: Valencia (Plaza de Maguncia)
- TMR-4: Manises (Calle Miguel David)
- TMR-5: Quart de Poblet (Calle Luis Vives)
- TMR-6: Aldaia (Barrio del Cristo)
- TMR-7: Xirivella (Plaza de la Iglesia)
- TMR-8: Mislata (Avenida de la Paz)
- TMR-9: Ribarroja (Urbanización Entrenaranjos)
- TMR-10: Portable
With the help of