Air Freight Facility
Offices, business premises and car parks serving air freight at Valencia airport.
The Valencia Air Freight Facility (CCAV) was created in 2004 in order to contribute to the development of industry and logistics in the region.
The Valencia Air Freight Facility consists of an intermodal logistics platform, designed according to the requirements of the most important logistics operators. Its 3.1 hectares in the first line include warehouses for cargo handling and autohandling, and the second line area of 2.8 hectares, has facilities for forwarders and logistics operators. The Centre also offers a border inspection post (PIF) and a general services building on three floors.
The general services building
Located next to the first line facilities, the general services building, on three floors, is well-designed, with a total floor area of 2,366 square metres. Many of its offices are already rented to forwarders and logistics operators making up the air freight community in Valencia. It also has a Government Services Centre for all the paperwork involved in dispatching goods, security systems and a fully equipped business centre for meetings, seminars and other events.
Why operate in the Valencia Air Freight Facility?
- It is strategically located in the middle of the Western Mediterranean Arc, near the Port of Valencia.
- It offers excellent access with many different connections.
- It has warehouses and equipment to meet the specific needs of each company, with the latest technology.
- It operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- It provides Customs services Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 14:30.
- It has EU-approved border inspection posts for practically all products and animals.
- With a general services building and security systems active 24 hours a day.
- It integrates air freight with other types of transport thanks to the extensive network of connections of Valencia Airport.
- It facilitates shorter delivery times and lower costs for the logistics chain thanks to the proximity of all the agents participating in it.
With the help of