Travel to USA

Electronic System for Travel Authorization

From 12 January 2009 all citizens of Visa Waiver Program countries, including Spain, will be required to obtain a travel authorisation prior to travelling to the United States, which must be completed online 72 hours before boarding the aircraft. This authorisation, which replaces the well-known "Green Card" which used to be presented on board the aircraft before landing in the US, can be applied for on the website

If you would like more information on the Electronic System for Travel Authorization, please visit the official website: or the US Embassy in Spain. However, for any queries or additional information, please check with your airline or travel agent.

If you are going to travel to the United States, visit the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) website to find out the security measures applicable in this country: You can see some of them in our section flights to USA.