Accompanied minors

If you are travelling with children under 14 years old, please take into account the following recommendations:

  • Children under 14 years old travelling with their parents may travel throughout Spanish territory without documentation. However, some companies request to see the Family Record Book registration, in accordance with their internal policies. We recommend that you contact your airline to confirm the documentation that you may need.
  • Children older than 14 years old should carry the same documentation as adults.
  • In order to travel outside of Spain, children and babies will need their DNI documents for European flights (Schengen zone) and their passports (and visas if the country of destination so requires) for international flights and those to non-Schengen countries in Europe.
  • If the child is travelling with adults other than their parents –especially to destinations outside of Spanish territory– it is recommended that they bring an authorisation document with them, signed by their parents.
  • The majority of companies provide special services for children –games, books, etc.– and also children's menus, if requested in advance.