Searching in our databases
You may use this website to consult the centre's databases.
You may retrieve references from all the databases with a single search.
Databases. They contain references for:
|ARTICLES||Magazine articles with a summary in Spanish.|
|ICAO documents||ICAO documents (International Civil Aviation Organisation).|
|STATISTICS||Collections of transport and airport statistics.|
|LEGISLATION||Selected provisions from the Spanish Official State Gazette and the OJEU .|
|HISTORY||Published books and articles on the history of aviation or that relate to content prior to 1980.|
|WEB PAGES||Information resources on the internet.|
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS||We use your enquiries and the responses we provide to create a new source of information..|
|ACRONYMS||The most commonly used acronyms in our sector.|
You may use various search methods on different screens
Search for a word or phrase. For example airports (search by word) o Spanish airports and air navigation (search by phrase).
For more specific searches, use:
It adds additional search-by-field options to the simple search
- DOCUMENT TYPE, AUTHOR, TITLE, PUBLISHER, CONTENT DESCRIPTION, GEOGRAPHICAL AREA, MAGAZINE OR COLLECTION, PUBLICATION YEAR and DOCUMENT LANGUAGE
- or select from the indexed terms of each field using the corresponding button
Search strategies. In both cases you may:
- Combine the fields together using the AND, OR, NOT actions
- Use the "*" wildcard for the different endings of
- Use more sophisticated search strategies: date ranges, closest matches, codes, combination of terms...See help.
Bibliographic references contain a minimum of the following information:
- Document type.
- Title, author, publication data.
- Subject description.
When you consult the databases you will obtain:
A list with a maximum of 200 short references sorted by year, title and author, including:
- The terms included in your search.
- The number of retrieved references for your enquiry.
- A link to the complete reference, from the title .
- Buttons to navigate though the pages of the list.
- Tabs to see the different types of results: documents, legislation, acronyms and common queries.
If you wish to see complete lists, please request them.