Grants for the 2017 (first semester) continuing training courses - Master in Airport Systems Management
THE CALL FOR MODULES IS FINISHED
Aena S.A. and the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) jointly organise and programme the project, which includes assigning and funding various grants for different modules in the Master's in Aeronautical System Management programme for 2017, to be given by the School of Aeronautics and Space Engineering (Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Aeronáutica) at Polytechnic University of Madrid. The Aena International Cooperation Programme is designed for civil aviation professionals in countries with historical ties to Spain, as well as those in any other country with technical cooperation needs, for the purpose of training professionals and helping develop air transport in these countries.
The 22nd edition of the Master's in Aeronautical System Management will include the following modules, to be taught throughout the first half of 2017:
- 6 grants for the course "Air Navigation Centre Management and Operation" (13 - 24 February 2017).
- 8 grants for the course "Financial and Economic Management" (13 - 24 March 2017).
- 6 grants for the course "CR and Integrated Management Systems" (18 - 28 April 2017).
Additional modules may be offered as an exception, in line with the need or demand we receive. The number of grants available per module may also be increased, depending on budget availability, and new grants may also be announced for the second half of 2016.
The conditions of the grant are attendance at classes in the afternoon and scheduled visits to Aena facilities in the morning, as detailed in Appendix 1.
The grants will be given preferentially to candidates from public institutions and those whose professional careers are directly linked with the course objectives. We will evaluate your letter of recommendation as well as any other institutional document endorsing the application.
The application period ends 30 days prior to the beginning of the corresponding module.
You will find out your result in the selection process within seven days following the closing date indicated - whether you have been chosen as a successful candidate or not. Candidates who have not been selected for a module will be able to apply for a place in subsequent modules by submitting a new application. In the event that they have submitted a multiple application for various courses, they will not need to resubmit their application.
Selected candidates who do not confirm acceptance of the grant in the seven calendar days following notification by Aena will automatically lose the grant, giving way to those on the waiting list.
Additional information on the various course contents is available on the website for the Master's in Aeronautical Systems Management of the School of Aeronautics and Space Engineering (Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Aeronáutica) at the Polytechnic University of Madrid, http://master.sataa.upm.es
The programme is managed by:
- Aena, S.A.
- Dirección de Gabinete de Presidencia – División de Apoyo a la Dir. Gral. y Cooperación Internacional (Chairman's Office - General Directorate and International Cooperation Support Division)
- Calle Arturo Soria, 109, 4th floor
- 28043 Madrid, Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +34 91 321 11 25
- ICAO, International Civil Aviation Organisation
- Technical Cooperation Bureau
- Americas Section
- 999 University Street
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3C 5H7
- Telephone number: +1 514 954 5870