The centre specialises in the following subjects:
- Air Navigation.
- Air Transport.
Other specific subject matter related to Aena's professional activities are:
- Telecommunications and information technology, construction and the environment.
- Law and legislation, economics, corporate affairs and employment, documentation.
- Mathematics, physics and chemistry, human sciences and medicine.
|Monographs||Books, directories, yearbooks.|
|Dictionaries||Spanish language, other languages and subject specific|
||Documents that are not commercially distributed: reports, minutes from conferences, working papers, doctoral theses...|
|Annual reports||From companies and organisations|
|Regulations||AENA, DAGC, UNF, INTA, ARINC, CAA, FAA... regulations|
|Electronic directories||Databases from the aeronautical, airport and air transport sector (RATI)|
Databases for Spanish, Regional and European Community legislation
||Including out of print documents in the ICAO catalogue|
|Magazine articles with a Spanish summary||Extracted from magazines received at the centre and other documentation centres|
|Statistic collections||For transport, tourism and economics|
|Films||Video tapes or DVDs about airports and air navigation|
|Publication catalogues||From publishers and organisations|
|Brochures||About airports and air navigation published by Aena|
|Maps and atlases||General atlases, navigation charts, plans of airport layouts...|
|Newsletters||From other documentation centres in the sector|
Other information resources
To be able to provide information and distribution services we use our own resources as well as other data sources to which we have access:
- Access to Internet
- Access to specialist databases: more than 100 databases that cover the entire spectrum of technical information. Bibliographic references are obtained as well as an indication of how to obtain the original document.
- Other Aena departments and experts.
Other external documentation centres.
Collaborating with other documentation centres in the airport and air transport sector allows us to be notified about the latest developments received in other centres, to exchange information and to keep up to date in our speciality.