Air freight infrastructure
Infrastructure for the air freight service at Vitoria Airport.
Vitoria Airport specialises in air freight and has facilities to serve all kinds of aircraft, with a large logistics area where handling and autohandling companies are located, as well as other logistics operators, cargo agents, couriers, etc.
The physical characteristics of the airport include a 3500-metre runway and a specific apron for cargo aircraft, connected to the first line logistics area, where all the infrastructure needed to process cargo immediately and quickly is located.
The strategic location of Vitoria Airport in the Atlantic Arc allows for quick and direct access to the various roads, motorways and highways.
Why operate in Vitoria Airport, specialised in air freight?
- Because it is strategically located in the Atlantic Arc.
- Because it effectively coordinates all the operators, favouring and offering the fastest transfers in its logistics chain.
- Because it can attend to commercial flights on demand, if requested following the indications on the Vitoria airport website.
- The same price rates apply to all commercial cargo flights, whether operating in normal working hours or any other time of day.
- Vitoria Airport reduces the delivery time and costs of the logistics chain.
You can send your queries by email to the following address: VITCEOPS@aena.es, with your full name, the company's details, your position in the company and contact email address.
choose an airport