Aena launches various marketing campaigns to promote new routes from its airports.
Aena has an airport marketing department which offers airlines market studies (business cases) with information about potential demand (size and characteristics of the market) and the profitability of routes. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Each year, Aena attends tourism trade fairs and specialist forums (route development forums and conferences on slot scheduling), at which it meets with airline planning directors to discuss the development of routes in our network of airports.
Aena collaborates on an ongoing basis with airlines on aspects such as organizing events related to first flights, advertising in media belonging to Aena, press releases, publicity on social networks, temporary discounts on parking, VIP lounges, shops and catering, etc. All of this is geared towards achieving greater visibility and publicity for the launch of new routes.
- First flight ceremony: Special treatment for the first flight passengers. Aena can provide the airline with contacts of relevant authorities and local press so that the airline can invite them to the event.
- Aircraft baptism: Water cannon salute at the opening flight.
- Promotional discounts: Discounts on the car park, VIP lounges, retail and F&B at the airport for passengers of the new route.
- Promotion of the new route: Promotional activities on the Aena website, social networks. etc.
- Advertising in the airport: Providing advertising space in the airport to promote the new route.
choose an airport