Reasons to fly to Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas is the gateway between Europe and Latin America, Madrid is the capital of Spain and Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas Airport the main door to tourism in the country (25% seats offered).
- Madrid is the most touristic city of Spain, the 3rd in the EU, the 4th of the continent, and the 7th in the world (Forbes).Madrid is a major centre for international business and commerce. It is one of Europe's largest financial centers and the largest in Spain.
- Adolfo Suárez Madrid Barajas Airport is connected to the main tourist destinations in the country (30 Spanish Airports). It is also connected to 157 international destinations (+5.000 passengers) in 68 countries. With over 75 airlines (+5.000 passengers) in our family and counting, is home to all alliances. One World Sky Team, and Sky Alliance.
- Catchment area of close to 8 million inhabitants.
- There are nine UNESCO World Heritage locations situated less than two hours away from the city: Alcala de Henares, Toledo, Cuenca, Segovia, Ávila, Salamanca, Córdoba, the Monastery and Site of San Lorenzo de El Escorial and the Aranjuez Cultural Landscape.
Consult in our Destinations section all the cities you can fly from our airport.