Air Navigation Customer Service Virtual Office
On December 2006, the Cooperation Forum with Air Navigation Clients was set up in response to CE/2096/2005, laying down common requirements for the provision of Air Navigation Services, as a formal instrument for consultation with clients to improve the quality of service.
Within this forum, this Customer Service Virtual Office (Oficina Virtual de Atención al Cliente - OVACNA), has been created to make you easy the communication, through Aena Website, with our Air Navigation Services.
By means of this AENA Air Navigation portal, as a client of our organisation you are provided with an easy way to access to the Customer Service Virtual Office, which carries out the following functions:
- To classify the queries, complaints, claims and suggestions, channelling them to the appropriate department in AENA.
- To provide you with feedback. Meanwhile the communication is being analysed, this application can inform you, via email, about it status.
- To send you an answer to your communication, as soon as it is available.
To these purposes, two direct accesses are provided:
- New query: to start a new query
- My queries: in order to know the status of previous queries.
Access restricted to members of the Customer Co-operation Forum.
Read the press releases.
You can download the applications required to read the website attachments here.Adobe Reader