Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
The Cibeles lounge will be open during the renovation work.
Room reserved for Non-Schengen flights. Access is only granted to passengers with a Terminal T1 boarding pass. Located on the second floor of this terminal, in the boarding area. Open 24 hours a day.
- Opening hours:
- 24 hours.
- Surface area:
- 1,750 m2
- 913 936 112
- 913 936 206
- 24-hour telephone service:
- 913 245 112
- Holders of airline business class tickets and club cards associated with Aena S.A..
- Payment at the desk with debit or credit cards.
- Pre-payment on the Aena website.
- Reception, passenger services and flight information.
- Press and books.
- Free Wi-fi.
- Computer equipment.
- Relaxation area.
- Other services.
- Adults (aged 13 and over): €26.50
- Children (aged 3-12): €12.75
- Babies (aged 0-2): free.
Price include VAT.