Barcelona-El Prat Airport
R2 Noth Line
Due to the second phase of construction work for the High-Velocity railway the vicinity of Sant Andreu Comtal station, the service to the airport is currently provided by line R2 Norte Aeropuerto - Sant Celoni / Maçanet Massanes There is also a direct train line once a day each way between the airport and Barcelona-Estació de França station.
- Stops at the airport
- These tickets are for travel on the Rodalies network only: R1, R2, R2 norte, R2 sur, R3, R4, R7 and R8. They are not valid for transfers to the public transport system of the Metropolitan Transport Authority: bus, metro, trams and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat.There are six fare zones, and prices depend on which zones you pass through. The airport is in fare zone 2.For more information on fares please consult the Rodalies de Catalunya website.
- Opening hours
- From Granollers Centre to the airport: from 04:52 to 22:31.From Sant Celoni to the airport: from 05:35 to 22:10.From Maçanet-Massanes to the airport: from 6:16 to 21:52.Departures from the airport from 05:42 to 23:38.
Frequency: every 30 minutes.
Approximate journey time from the Airport station:
- El Prat de Llobregat: 6 minutes.
- Barcelona-Sants: 22 minutes.
- Barcelona-Passeig de Gràcia: 27 minutes.
- Granollers centre: 1 hour 3 minutes.
Destinations and airlines
For any suggestions or information: